My Birthday

Yesterday I turned the ripe old age of 36! When the Monkey Man asked me what I'd like for my birthday I looked around and realized that the last thing I needed was more "things". So this year for my birthday I requested that people donate to my charity of choice, Charity:Water. I started a campaign so that people could donate in my name for my birthday:

 http://my.charitywater.org/give-36-for-teals-36th

In case you don't know about Charity:Water, they are a great organization that actually makes a difference and does exactly what they say they do. Unlike some charities out there. I have to say, I got kind of a weak response, only three donations, but my campaign is running until Sept.30, so I'm hoping some people will still contribute! As they say, any amount helps.

Happy Birthday to me!

Comments

Popular Posts